Tuesday, April 17, 2012

About New Beginnings

I've started this blog to talk about different life topics, from mommy hood, to marriage, to being a christian, My opinions are my opinions they are not to be taken as professional advice, if you have any questions feel free to contact me. My personal email is xgetz87@yahoo.com, you can ask me any questions as long as they are not too personal or perverted. I will not put up with perversion or people being immature, but if you are serious I will do my best to help you out. I'm also going to start a youtube channel and you can follow me on that if you wnat. We also sell on ebay so if you want to check out our items go to ebay and look for seller vegasnewandusedfashion, we sell stuff from baby items, clothes, jewelry, and more. This is just a post letting you know what my blog is about if you think you'll be interested then join me but if not that's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment