Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Check out our items!

So just to let everyone know my husband and I have started to sell things on ebay. We've sold a few things already and all our customers have been really satisfied with the item that they bought. We sell lots of different things such as, clothes for men, women and baby boys, baby blankets and other baby items, jewelry, purses, books, shoes, and more. So if you're looking for a gift for someone or just looking for a great bargain come visit our ebay page, vegasnewandusedfashion. We offer free shipping on selected items, I also make bows and stuff for shirts so if you have a certain color of shirt and ribbon give me the color and size you want and I can make it for you and sell it to you at a reasonable price. You can add me on facebook, Heather Vega, vegasfashion12@yahoo.com. I have pictures on my facebook page of my ebay items, so go have a look and hope you find something you like. Also spread the word to your friends. We take really good care of our items, and have fast shipping. Thank you to all that read this and take a look at our page and share with friends, and thanks to all our customers that have bought from us. Your satisfaction is our top priority and if you have any questions feel free to email me or post a comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment