Monday, April 23, 2012

Update on Birthday Party Planning

So my son is eleven months old today, I can't believe how much time has gone by, he's learning new things everyday, and he's doing so much better putting himself to sleep, he hardly even cries anymore. He's doing so good with walking, and I've been trying to teach him some sign language. I've also been trying to get everything ready for his first birthday party, we have all the decorations we just need the food, guests , and stuff for the games. I have a list of all the games we're gonna play and all the food we're gonna have. I also have the idea for the cake, we're ordering it at the store cause I'm no good when it comes to making cakes. We have decided not to hand out invitations this time, cause we did for our babyshower and wedding and it seemed like a waste, nobody even cared if we got them or not, so we just made an event on facebook since the computer is the way to go lol and we're gonna call everyone. I just hope everyone that says they're coming do, and that we have enough food and such for everyone. Well that's all for this update, I'll update more as we come closer to the big day. Also I've started a youtube channel, mynewbeginnings1, the name on the youtube account is Heather Vega, you can watch updates there if you'd prefer to watch an update rather than read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment