Saturday, May 5, 2012

Are you a true Believer???

As I sit and think of all Christ has done for me, I become overwhelmed with joy and just thinking how many people are in this world and he chose to save me. I'm so glad he did and I just can't express how much I love him. I see that some people don't want to believe in God, they think the Bible is made up, but you have to remember God is not a man, so if you're comparing him to a man then it would be hard to believe however he's not a man, he's God, he keeps his promises and he can't lie. There's a lot of people who have been misguided by the churches and it's sad to see them going around believing themselves to be saved when in reality they are not. We must spread the true Gospel of Jesus Christ, we must try our best to throw out the fake Gospel, the prosperity Gospel, the sinner's prayer. All I see now is everyone wanting God to bless them with things like a new car, house, really good job, but they're not in the least bit living for the Lord. When you get saved you get changed, your heart is changed, people will notice the change in you. You won't just keep living the life of sin you always were, you'll have a new love for Christ. You'll have a new love for other brothers and sisters in Christ. We must spread the true Gospel of Christ, and test ourselves to see if we are truly in the faith. Read your Bible, don't just accept something as true because someone at church told you it was true. Find that it is really true. There are lots of sermons you can check out by Paul Washer, Tim Conway and John Piper, you can find them on sermon audio or youtube. They have a lot of good sermons. I pray that you find forgiveness for your sins, true forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment