Saturday, May 26, 2012

Quick Hello

It's been a little while since I did a new post. We've been really busy with my son's party and him turning one. Time is going by so fast, and I can't help but to feel a little sad. I deleted a lot of my videos on youtube because I felt they were not glorifying God in the way they should be. I do intend to put up videos in the future if God allows it, however I'm not sure what they will be about. I have my testimony video ready to go I just haven't had time to upload it. I've been doing a lot of praying and just needing God to guide me, if this is something he wants me to do then I'll do it, but if not I won't. I hope everyone is doing ok, and I hope you all find the truth. Please repent while you still have time, time goes so fast and we're not promised tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment